As an Affiliate you agree to the following:
The new FTC Guidelines for affiliate marketing came into effect on December 1st 2009. As an affiliate or JV partner , you've read and fully agree to the terms listed on the Official FTC Website http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/guides/guides.shtm to ensure that you're promotions are compliant with the new guidelines.
Affiliate Program Terms:
You must adhere to FTC guidelines when promoting our products and services.In addition, you must follow these guidelines if approved for this affiliate program. Doing otherwise may result in you being terminated from the affiliate program and forfeiting any outstanding commissions.
1. Do NOT send Spam of any kind. Traffic Monsoon, Ad Fly, any of these types of "cheap traffic sources" are exactly that. CHEAP. You will be banned from this and all future offers if you utilize any of these methods.
2. Do NOT offer cash rebates to people who buy through your affiliate link.
3. Do NOT use negative words such as 'scam' in any promotional campaign. If we find your advertisement, we will remove your affiliate account from our system.
4. Do NOT misrepresent the product/offer. You must follow any endorsement rules and regulations that are applicable both in the country where you are based and in the countries from which you are sending website traffic or advertising in.
5. Applying to promote just to do a "self-buy" is strictly against our rules. If we see this, we reserve the right to cancel your account, your affiliate account, and cancel the commissions earned and ban you from future promotions
6. All prizes will be rewarded in cash post the launch date. Generally 2-3 days post, to allow us to do manual count and recap.
7. Winners must submit a W-9 or W-8 in order to get paid.
8. If we don't know you or you have little sales you many not be approved and/or set on delayed commission inside PayDotCom. Delayed commission is paid after 60 days.